Technology Providers Playbook
This course provides K-12 Technology Providers information to help them understand the major aspects of building data system integrations using Ed-Fi based API standards.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Understand the technology provider Ed-Fi journey
- Understand the resources available to vendors building an Ed-Fi integration
- Understand the role of Ed-Fi certification and badges
- Know the experience-based best practices that support a successful implementation
- Understand common integration challenges
By the end of this course, Academy students will be able to:
- Get started with their Ed-Fi ODS/API implementation following guidance and best practices
- Access documentation, training material, planning material, technology, and other resources to begin their journey
- Avoid common pitfalls
Who Should Enroll
- Technology provider team members, primarily software developers and business analysts. Product leads may find this information useful.