This advanced course provides a detailed, practical methodology for developing Essential Questions. Academy students learn how to build a team with the appropriate expertise and skills, and guide the team from initial definition of a question through deployment to end-users.
By the end of this course, Academy students will:
- Define, design, and deploy an education analytics toolkit based on Ed-Fi technology
- Lead or participate in an EQ To Visual Design Process project
Who Should Enroll
- Project managers and leaders of education analytics projects
- Data engineers and technical analysts who support education analytics projects
- Educators or campus leaders who lead or sponsor analytics initiatives
- Anyone participating in an Ed-Fi EQ To Visual Design project.